Monday, August 11, 2014












August 6, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Friendly Local Game Warden  (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
John 4:29
"Come, see a man who told me everything I ever did! Could this be the Messiah?" (HCSB)

Thoughts
What a sobering thought. There is someone who can tell you everything you have ever done. Psalm 139:7 asks, "Where can I go to escape Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?" (HCSB).

As a hunter, I have been tempted by others to violate game laws. I have been told, "Don't worry, no one will know." 

I have also been approached by game rangers who have been watching the area I was hunting. These have been positive contacts for me. 

For some hunters, it may not be positive. The fact that someone could tell them what they had done may result in a citation for violating the law. 
(Ernie W)

Action Point
Read Psalm 139. Every moment of every day God is watching us. This isn't something that should scare us. It should comfort us. God created us and knows everything about us. The Samaritan woman in John 4 understood that Jesus was interested in her and cared about her. She went to tell others about the Man, "Who told me everything I ever did," (HCSB). 

Use this knowledge while making choices during the day. Ask God to give you the wisdom to make choices that are honoring to Him.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Look for opportunities to have contact with game rangers. The ones I know are more than happy to share information about the hunting units for which they are responsible.