Wednesday, October 26, 2011












October 26, 2011  

Today's Photograph . . . . You'll End Up Catching More Fish (Jimmy S)
Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 28:5
Evildoers do not understand what is right, but those who seek the LORD understand it fully. (NIV)

Thoughts
We see this going on all around us.  We think to ourselves, how do these people not see that what they doing?  How do they not see this is wrong?  Have you ever talked to a hunter or fisherman who just had "a couple" over his limit? 

A good guide line to go by is, if it's wrong, it's wrong, the number does not matter!
(Jim C)

Action Point
I am by no means a perfect individual.  I sometimes wonder how and why God puts up with me.  But I do know that when I turn to God in any matter that the end results are much better for me than if I myself would have handled it.

If in doubt about what to do, seek the Lord and the truth will be made known to you!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When fishing crank baits or spinner baits for bass, always try to run the lure into something, like a dock, rocks, or a lay down log, something to make the lure look injured.  Bass will key in on baitfish that find themselves disorientated. When your lure acts the same way, you'll end up catching more fish.