Friday, June 28, 2013












June 26, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Am Able To Conduct Myself Ion A Godly Way Much More Easily   (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Psalm 50:23
Whoever offers praise glorifies Me; and to him who orders his conduct aright I will show the salvation of God. (NKJV)
 
Thoughts
For those of us who love the outdoors, we have much for which to offer Him praise. Starting my day off with a good time of devotion and praise, in a spot where I can see the mountains, sets the stage of the whole day for me. With that, I am able to conduct myself in a Godly way much more easily. I thank God that He rewards me with His salvation. 
(Jimmy S)
Action Point
Find a way to start each day praising God in some way and see what a difference it makes for you.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When sitting around a campfire on a very cold night, try putting a small shovel full of coals under your lawn chair for added warmth!