Sunday, June 30, 2013











June 30, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Encourage You To Humble Yourself To Their Leadership  (Raymond R)
Bible Study Verse
I Peter 5:5
In the same way, you younger men, be subject to the elders. And all of you clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because God resists the proud but gives grace to the humble. (HCSB)

Thoughts
Who taught you to love the outdoors? When I was young, my Dad took me camping and fishing.

I remember one summer when we went out about every other weekend. Looking back, I can see that that was the summer I really became an outdoors kid.

It was also my Dad who taught me to grow in and love the Lord. Over the years, many other Godly men have mentored me as well. I have enjoyed their fellowship. God used many of them as the leaders on whom He built church ministries. It may be easy to identify the people in your life who taught you to be an outdoors man. The question is, who taught you to love the Lord?
(Ernie W)

Action Point
Think about where you are in your Christian life. God will bring men into your life who are spiritually more mature. I would encourage you to humble yourself to their leadership. You may be the man who has been called by God to be a mentor in the life of another Christian. Trust God and humbly enter into a relationship that will bring honor and glory to Him.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Do you know a young man who could use your help learning about the outdoors? Are you someone who would like to learn more about a particular outdoor activity? Get involved in a sportsman's group. There are lots of rewarding opportunities in which to be involved with other sportsmen.