Monday, July 14, 2014












July 13, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . .  Simple, Yet Complex (Ron H)
Bible Study Verse
Genesis 1:31 
God saw all that he had made,  and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning-the sixth day. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
When I'm out in the woods, the desert, or just out-of-doors anywhere, I am always amazed at the beauty and the simplicity of nature; yet, at the same time, I also marvel at the complexity of all that is around me. 
 
And God saw that it was very good! I'm inclined to agree. How could there be such a beautiful environment without a creator? I read how scientists want me to believe that this all came from nothing, just appeared, or random atoms just, over a gazillion years, accidentally came together. But, where did those atoms come from? 
 
There has to be a starting point to creation. I love the story about the scientists telling God that they would create life from the dirt, just as He did. When they begin scooping up a bucket of dirt from the Earth, God tells them to go make their own dirt! 
 
Yes, the world is beautifully complex, and could only be the result of an intelligent and creative designer, an ultimate God! 
(Cliff S)

Action Point
The next time you field dress an animal, look at the complexity of that animal and the differences between species. I, for one, do not believe that I, or the animals are the result of random "accidents". 
 
God made me, and He made me in His image! And it was very good!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Always leave your camp clean. Respect the out-of-doors, and leave it better than you found it for the next camper who comes along.