Thursday, July 10, 2014













July 5, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . When Submitting To The Law Of The Land, We Are Also Submitting to God (NPS)
Bible Study Verse
John 17:4
I have brought you glory  on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
Jesus spoke these words to the Father just prior to His death. I think we can apply them in many ways: 
  • To our employer - "Yes sir, I completed the task you gave me." 
  • "Yes Dad, I cleaned the garage." 
  • "Yes dear, I did the entire list of honey-do's you made for me." 
  • To our Heavenly Father - "Yes, Father, I brought you glory by letting you live in and through me and by being the person you asked me to be, and I completed those things that you set out for me to do." 
(Cliff S)

Action Point
Search your heart and determine what God is asking you to do. Seek His will and His guidance and ask Him what task(s) He wants you to perform to bring Him glory while you're here in this life. Then, go do them, completely!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Set an example for those around you by following the game laws. It's one of the ways we can be good influences on our friends and family members, and it pleases God by showing our fellow sportsmen that when submitting to the law of the land, we are also submitting to God.