Tuesday, October 25, 2011












October 25, 2011  

Today's Photograph . . . . Before The Storm Hits (Janet B)
Bible Study Verse
Like 21:8
He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them." (NIV)

Thoughts
The sad thing is, you can turn on the news every day and see those who have all the "so called" solutions to our problems.  They can help, they can heal us, and they can make it right.  They lie and are arrogant!  Some day they will answer to God for their misleading ways.
(Jim C)

Action Point
I have learned over time to trust my instincts or to trust "my gut' so to speak.  If someone told me something or I was in a situation that did not feel right, I stepped away from it.

To me it was that small voice of God warning me.  It's been right every time.  How do I know?   It's when I did not follow that "voice" that I got myself into places or situations that were not good for me.  The Father knows best!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Changing weather conditions can be some of the best fishing you will ever encounter.  Right before a rain storm, the fish can turn on and give you some incredible action.  Make sure you know when to quit.  No matter how good the bite gets, it's better to pack it up before the storm hits and come back another day.