Thursday, August 1, 2013
















July 30, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Wait And Watch The Clouds With Much Anticipation   (MQ)
Bible Study Verses
Mark 13:26, 37
Then they will see the Son of Man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.
And what I say to you, I say to all: Watch!

Thoughts
Having lived in Arizona all my life, every summer I have had the pleasure of watching the clouds created by a large monsoon storm. What a breathtaking sight it can be--fierce lighting and thunder clashing throughout the clouds. At times, it is frightening, yet beautiful. 

To imagine--Jesus coming in the clouds with power and glory accompanied by the lightnings that surround His throne, is even more terrifying and beautiful. He says that His Glory will be "greater than present suffering" and to the children of Israel, "like a consuming fire." 

I wait and watch the clouds with much anticipation! 
(Jimmy S)
Action Point
Watch the clouds of a great storm sometime. Picture the Glory of God coming. Meditate on that thought.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Always pack some sort of rain gear or shelter in your backpack to keep dry in case of a storm.