Friday, March 7, 2014












March 2, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Sometimes The Most Spiritual Thing You Can Do Is Take A Nap  (Raymond R)
Bible Study Verse
Psalm 46:10
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." (NASB)
 
Thoughts
Over the years, I have heard thousands of sermons. I'll never forget the one about taking naps. During cowboy church the good old boy preacher said, "Sometimes the most spiritual thing you can do is take a nap!" 
(Tom H)

Action Point
Many times the preparation, packing, last minute responsibilities, and hundreds of miles driving to your favorite getaway can wear you out. Once you arrive and get settled in at your happy hunting grounds or your favorite stream brimming with trout, try taking a power nap. Fifteen minutes works for me, any longer and it backfires making me feel worse.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
If your camp has lots of pine needles, try making a good fluffed up pile. Put your sleeping bag on top and enjoy your power nap right under the trees. Be careful of sap that will drip down if there are broken branches above.