Thursday, March 20, 2014

















March 20, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Can Promise You This, When I Get Over Myself I Then Realize What God Was Trying To Show Me  (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Psalm 30:1
I will exalt you, Lord, for you lifted me out of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
When you're down in the dumps (as we use to say) sometimes you just need to take a walk. Do it! Take a walk just you and God. Walk around and talk to Him. More importantly, listen to Him, feel what He has to say. 
 
A little quiet time to clear your head and hear what He has in store for you. It does help and it will help you! No problem, I repeat no problem is greater than our God. Ask Him with a pure heart to help you through and overcome this situation you're in. He will NOT let your enemies gloat over you!
(Jim C)

Action point
There are times in all our lives when trouble comes our way. There have been times in my life that trouble was all I found. We can and will overcome that. Realize that bad situations may not be all about YOU! 
 
As an only child, I am selfish by nature. I battle that. I have grown in Christ to a point where I do realize that when I am faced with trouble I have to clear my mind and see that it may not be "all about me." That's tough for an only kid to do. 
 
I can promise you this, when I get over myself I then realize what God was trying to show me. Sometimes it takes a difficult situation to realize that you have grown in Christ because of it. Next time, take a breath, relax, sit back, clear your head and try to see what God wants you to see, learn and experience. God may use you to help someone else! 
 
Sportsman's Tip of the Day
Ice fishing can actually help you in your open water fishing. Detecting light bites with small equipment can really fine tune your sense of feel and awareness. If you have never tried ice fishing, go with someone who is experienced and see what all the fun is about. You will add to your angling arsenal.