Tuesday, February 21, 2012











February 21, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . Raise The Percentage Of Fat And Protein When You Are Hunting Them (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Philippians 4:19
And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (NKJV)

Thoughts
Always looking for a new way to manage my weight. At many events where I speak, folks often offer me their great diet plan. A few weeks ago, a fellow told me about his latest. "It's called the dog food diet," he stated. "You just fill a pocket with dried dog kibble and whenever you get hungry, just eat a handful. I lost close to fifty pounds in four months, but I did end up in the hospital ICU."

"Did the dog food poison you?" I asked.

"No," he replied. "I was just sitting in the middle of the road scratching myself and a truck hit me!"

The TV commercial says, "Life comes at you fast." Maybe you were just sitting there living life, scratching if you please, and then, out of nowhere you are run over. As much as we prepare, it is not difficult to be knocked off your feet. At this point, Christ is there. In the middle of the storm, in the darkness of the night, and in the silence of the fury, He stands there saying, "Come unto Me." I've been in that difficult place, and He was there. He will be there for you!!!  
(Joey H) 

Action Point
I do not want my relationship to God to be just an open-in-case-of-emergency relationship. So, I walk with Him every day. Then, when life comes at me fast, I am ready.

Every day, in every way, acknowledge Him, and you to will be ready.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When I am on the road and it is time to fill my bus with diesel, I call an FHA loan officer and look for a well-used truck stop with good quality fuel. Your dog's food is just as important. Feed a high quality dry food to your dogs. Raise the percentage of fat and protein when you are hunting them. Then, back it down during those slow days of summer. Stay away from table scraps and feed a good dry kibble.