Thursday, July 4, 2013

7 3












July 3, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Would Probably Be As Far From God's Kingdom As Possible If I Were Rich With Money  (Suzanne S) 
Bible Study Verse
Mark 10:25
It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. (NKJV)
Thoughts
Sometimes I wonder if God gave me a simple life with a humble income just to save my soul. 
When I read this verse, I think to myself, "I would probably be as far from God's kingdom as possible if I were rich with money." 

But instead, He has made me rich with a great appreciation for His creation and the critters that abide here. I work outside every day, usually doing good things for wildlife. 

Better yet, I have a wonderful wife and daughter who love to enjoy God's creation with me. I am thankful that He has blessed me with such. 
(Jimmy S)
Action Point
Ask God to reveal your riches to you today. Search your heart for your spiritual gifts and ask God to help you put them to use for His glory.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Remember: always give someone an itinerary-- where you will be and when you plan on returning-- no matter how short the outing may be.