Saturday, November 19, 2011












November 19, 2011  

Today's Photograph . . . . By Finishing . . .   (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
John 17:4
"I have brought You glory on earth by finishing the work You gave Me to do." (NIV)

Thoughts
Jesus spoke the above words to the Father just prior to His death. We can apply them in many ways: 
  • To an employer - "Yes, I completed the task you gave me."
  • To a parent or Grandparent - "Yes, I cleaned the garage (or my room, etc)."
  • To a wife - "Yes Dear, I did the entire list of honey-do's you gave me."
  • To our Heavenly Father - "Yes, Father, I brought you glory by letting you live in and through me and by being the person you asked me to be, and I completed those things that you set out for me to do."
(Cliff S)

Action Point
Search your heart and in humility determine what God is asking you to do. Seek His will and His guidance and ask Him what task(s) He wants you to perform to bring Him glory while you're here in this life. Then, go do them, completely!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Set the example for those around you by following the game laws. It's one of the ways we can be an awesome influence to our friends and family.  It will please God by showing our fellow sportsmen that when submitting to the law of the land, we are, also, submitting to God.