Wednesday, August 29, 2012












August 29, 2012
Today's Photograph . . . . I Had Been Sitting Quietly In My Tree (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
I Thessalonians 5:1-2
Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. (NIV)

Thoughts
I was busted!!! Just busted!!! I had been sitting quietly in my tree waiting for the buck that I knew would be there. I was watching the trails in front of me and to both sides when I heard a faint noise from behind me. I eased my head slowly around and there he was!!!

He was looking right at me! With a snort and a white flag, he let me know quickly that he had come and I had not been prepared.
(Brian H)

Action Point
The Bible tells us in I Thessalonians 5:1-2 that the Lord will show up some day and none of us know when that will be.

We are to look forward to that day and watch for Him day after day. We must be sure that we have a relationship with the Savior and urge those around us to make sure that their hearts are prepared.

The Lord absolutely is coming back!!! You'd better believe it!!!

Many will be busted on that day. They will find that they were not prepared and will be left behind. Make sure that you're not one of them and then urge those around you to make preparations.

It's bad enough to be busted by a king- sized buck with a snort and a white flag. Imagine the dismay of being busted by the King of Kings with a shout and a trumpet sound. Be prepared!


Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Take your binoculars to the woods with you when hunting whitetails in timber. Look carefully for anything horizontal in the vertical woods. When you see something horizontal, zoom in on it with your binoculars. That's a quick way to make sure that you're not busted while on the stand!