Thursday, March 21, 2013












March 21, 2013

Today's Photograph . . . . We Need To Take This Promise To Heart and Rest Within The Master's Grip  (MQ) 
Bible Study Verse
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (NIV)

Thoughts
To be a proficient shooter, there are 7 fundamentals you need to know and use.

The second fundamental is grip. It seems like a simple thing, but if you do not grip your handgun the same way every time it can affect your accuracy. Instructors will call this grip your master grip.
(Terry L) 

Action Point
To aid us in our walk with Christ we need to have a solid grip of who we are in Christ and what He did for us. 

I have been blessed to have known and walked with men who lived Galatians 2:20. They walked with a confidence and strength that can only come from being in the Master's grip.

Reread the above verse a few times and meditate upon it. Wow! There is such power in them. My old sinful ways are gone and I now live in Christ. We need to take these words to heart and hold tight to them!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Hunting season is always approaching. Now is the time to pull out your equipment and check for serviceability. It is better to find a problem now instead of having a piece of equipment fail out in the field.