Saturday, October 19, 2013

























October 18, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Teach A Youth how To Fish And Hunt  (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
John 14:1
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in Me." (NIV)

Thoughts
Never has anyone affected the world like Jesus did. In the span of things He was here a very short time. Yet thousands of years later, people are still coming to know HIM. 
 
The verse above is so simple, effective and from my personal experience never and I mean NEVER let me down. Like all of you, I have had my own demons to deal with and when I had enough, when there was nothing left that I could do, and when I was tired of trying on my own, who was there for me? Yeah, you know the answer. I could have saved myself a lot of pain and anguish if I had just asked God sooner. Let God . . . and He will!
(Jim C)

Action Point
So you have this big problem, it won't go away, it keeps rearing its ugly head. Satan taunts you will your own weakness. 
 
You can fight back, you can win. There are rules of engagement. They are simple, humbling, and easy to understand. They get consistent results. The Bible has all you need to not only survive, but win. Jesus laid the foundation in that book, now go find relief from your pain!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
There is nothing like taking a child hunting and or fishing. In these times teach a young adult how to fish and hunt.  Teach them they can rely on themselves and what God has provided for them.