Tuesday, October 8, 2013














October 7, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Canadian Rockies  (Dave M)
Bible Study Verse
II Kings 6:6
The man of God asked, "Where did it fall?" When he showed him the place, Elisha cut a stick and threw it there, and made the iron float. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
On a recent trip to Canada we were filming for my internet show when our camera fell overboard. A sick feeling came over my team as we worried what to do next. 
 
Although difficult at first, we gathered ourselves and formulated a plan to still make the trip very successful. After reading the above verse, I wished Elisha was there. LOL 
 
The camera was recovered, fixed and film was salvaged. Thank you, Jesus! 
(Jim C)

Action Point
When you have a chance read over II Kings 6. It's an awesome story about how God worked through Elisha and the power of God over men and steel. 

Without question God makes the impossible, possible and those who believe in Him have more power to succeed in all they do by being lead by Him. 

You see that is part, only part of the awesome relationship God wants to have with us. A loving God that will mold you through trials and success to be more like HIM. Think about that!
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Polarized glasses are not only essential for cutting down the glare on the water's surface, they will keep you from getting a headache from hours of that glare. They can also protect your eyes from a lure coming back after a missed hook set. I have had it happen to me and I'm here to tell you I always where those glasses, they saved my eyes!