Monday, May 12, 2014












May 11, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . It's One Of Every Man's Dreams, To Find A Beauty That Will Share The Adventure. One Who Will Journey With Him   (Clay W)

Happy Mother's Day!!!
Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 31:29
"Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all." (NIV)
 
Thoughts
Amy Wills spotted this 7x7 pictured above at approximately 800 yards. She used a 300 Winchester Magnum then helped her husband pack it out of the mountains near Young, Arizona.

I remember my son telling me on one of his first elk hunts, "Dad, I hope I can find a woman someday that will come with me to a place like this." We were sitting on top of a mountain in Wyoming eating a sack lunch with our horses hobbled behind us while glassing for elk.

It's one of every man's dreams, to find a beauty that will share the adventure. One who will journey with him.
(Wes W)

Action Point
Proverbs 31:10-11 goes on to say, "A wife of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies. Her husband has full confidence in her  and lacks nothing of value," (NIV)
I know I am where I am today because of the prayers of my Mother. Thank you Mom, you excelled them all. I thrive where I am today because my beautiful wife loves the Lord, prays for me, and wants what the Lord wants for me. She is now the role model for our children and grandchildren.

Aspire to be Proverbs 31 women, we need you. Girls, our children, our churches, and we men need you desperately.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Ephesians 5:2 says, "Observe how Christ loved us. His love was not cautious but extravagant. He didn't love in order to get something from us but to give everything of himself to us. Love like that," (MSG). Today is Mother's Day! Think, how can you be extravagant? Buy her a camera and tell her you need a photographer on your next adventure. Speak her love language. Camo underwear is outdated. Believe me they're communicating, if we're listening.