Monday, May 19, 2014




















May 15, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Who Do People Say That I Am? 
Bible Study Verses
Matthew 16:15-16
But you," He asked them, "who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God!" (HCSB)

Thoughts
If I were to ask people who know me, "Who am I?", I would probably get a number of different answers. I would hear that I am a hunter, a conservationist, a hunter education instructor, school governing board member. I especially like being known as a hunter. I try hard to pursue hunting in the most ethical way possible; and teach my kids to be good ethical hunters as well. This is very important to me.

In Matthew 16, Jesus was asking His disciples who people said He was. It was important to Jesus that His disciples knew who He was. Simon Peter gave the correct answer: "The Messiah, the Son of the living God". Because of this, Jesus told him he was blessed.
(Ernie W)

Action Point
As much as I like being known as a hunter, more than that and all other things that I represent, I want to be identified as a follower of Christ. Being a child of the King is the greatest thing that has happened to me.

Do people know that you are a follower of Christ? Ask yourself, "Who do people say that I am?"

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Have you ever heard a hunter referred to as a "slob hunter?" Who you are in the outdoors world is very important. Make sure you are the most ethical outdoors man possible. To test this, ask yourself, "What would I do if no one were watching?"