Monday, May 19, 2014

















May 19, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Find A Place Outdoors To Listen To Some Great Praise Music or Read A Portion Of The Word  (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Matthew 6:33 
But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
It is amazing how we will get out of bed at some ridiculous time to take in a fishing expedition or hunting outing, but neglect to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness. 
 
I wrestle with this: Why do I jump out of the sack to engage in an outdoor experience; yet, when it comes to getting out of bed to engage in seeking first the Kingdom and His righteousness, my body seems to be cemented to the bed. 
(Glen D)

Action Point
What have I done to help in my walk with Christ? Combine the two experiences. 
  • Weekly, get outdoors to seek first His kingdom. 
  • Spend time focused on His Word and His plans for my life. 
Seeking is an action word and compels us to be active in Kingdom matters and not just sit back and let life roll on by. Find a place outdoors to listen to some great praise music or read a portion of the Word.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
I do not know where you are in the world, but in my neck of the woods, Spring turkey season is just around the corner! We are scouting areas, cleaning guns, checking our inventory of decoys, shells, calls, clothing, and gear.