Tuesday, November 13, 2012












November 13, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Never Feel Anxious.  Funny How That Works   (MQ)
Bible Study Verses
II Timothy 2:11-13
Here is a trustworthy saying:  If we died with Him, we will also live with Him; if we endure, we will also reign with Him. If we disown Him, He will also disown us; if we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot disown Himself. (NIV)

Thoughts
Knowing if we believe and live for Christ, that when we die, we will live with Him in eternity.   That should speak volumes to us when we feel selfish about just living for ourselves.  These words came to my mind I'm sure not only for all of you, but myself as well!!!
(Jim C)

Action Point
I know that when my life becomes "too full" or I feel anxious that I have too much on my plate.  I rush around and little seems to get done.  I then stop, take a minute and ask myself, "Where are your priorities?"  When I realize what and where they are, I usually come to the conclusion that I need to adjust what I'm doing.  

When I live for Christ and with His help, I never feel anxious.  Funny how that works!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency for someone else. Moral of the story, plan ahead and be ready. You will always be glad you did!!!