Sunday, February 17, 2013
















February 17, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Thanking God Is Food For Our Souls   (MQ) 
Bible Study Verses
Isaiah 66:1-2b  
"Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. Where is the house you will build for me?   Where will my resting place be? Has not My hand made all these things, and so they came into being?" declares the Lord. (NIV)

Thoughts
As outdoors man and women, it is easy for us to see God every time we are in His outdoors. The rising and setting of the sun, a look back from a big buck, the flight of a pheasant, ducks as they commit to our spread and so on. The thrill of the hunt, the fish we pursue, and all that is the outdoors are true blessings from God. 

Think about this, the end result of all of those pursuits is food for our bodies. Thanking God for all of that, is food for our souls!
(Jim C)

Action Point
Those are some very powerful and direct words from God. As imperfect as I am and with all my faults, (to many to list here!), God has built me and loves me. 

He did not build imperfection that is a result of my faults in the world. He will always have a resting place in my heart. I am here simply because of Him. Through His Son, I will join Him again someday to bask in His glory!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Change in wind direction can affect hunting and fishing. Be vigilante of those changes however subtle and for they make or literally break your day.