Sunday, February 24, 2013












February 21, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . To Humble Yourself Before The Lord Is To Receive Strength From The Lord
(Will D)
Bible Study Verse
Psalm 18.6  
In my distress I called to the Lord; I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before Him, into His ears. (NIV)

Thoughts
There have definitely been times in my life when I have dropped to my knees in prayer to our Lord. Why, because I came to the realization that humanly I could not handle or deal with what was going on in my life. I needed to bow down before the Lord and ask Him for His help, His guidance, and His grace and mercy.

Here is what happened . . . God not only answered my cry for help, He filled me with resolve, 
patience and loves that only God can give.  
(Jim C)

Action Point
To humble yourself before the Lord is to receive strength from the Lord. It's an amazing feeling and incredible jumpstart for your heart. It will, I promise, encompass your entire body!

 
Do you know someone who is hurting, is lost, confused or just not themselves.  Sometimes the best thing we can do is to just sit and listen.  Don't try to "solve" their problem, really listen to them.  That is what friends do and in some cases that can be the best solution.  

Sportmen's Tip of the Day
Fishing is not always about what the fish are doing. Realize that if you learn what the fish food is and where it can be found that the "fish" you pursue will be close by. Find the food source, find the fish!