Tuesday, February 19, 2013
















February 19, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . We Need To Get To His Work Before The Night Comes   (MQ)
Bible Study Verses
John 9:1-4  
As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?" Jesus answered, "It  was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work. (NASB)

Thoughts 
I have been an outdoorsman now for 33 years. During these years I have made many mistakes and had difficulties beset me. I would often question why these things have happened to me. 

As the years have gone by I have been able to help others learn through my experience and mistakes. Wait a second, why did they happen to me? So I could help others.
(Terry L)

Action Point
I use to be a rough man who lived a rough life. I don't say this light heartedly or to call attention to myself. I am ashamed of a lot of the things I have done. 

After I came to Christ in 1999, I would often question why God allowed me to walk on such a dirty path. Years ago when the Lord led me to serve in men's ministry and to work with fatherless boys, I found my answer. 

He uses my past to help others so they can see what He has done in me. Jesus healed this blind man and he in returned shares the hope that can only come from Christ. We all have a hope and a work to do. We need to get to His work before the night comes.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Think about mentoring a fatherless boy. A Christian man can make such a huge impact in a boy's life. If you are interested check out awesome ministries like Fathers in the Field.