Sunday, June 29, 2014
















June 25, 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Honorable Men Serving At The Tomb Of The Unknown Soldier (Army.Mil)
Bible Study Verse
Proverbs 26:1
Like snow in summer or rain  in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
I remember one time, as a child, finding a wallet on the street that had money in it.  I asked my Dad what I should do with it.  

He asked me, "What do you think you should do with it?"

I replied, "Well I would like to get it back to the person who lost it."  

Dad responded, "And that would be the honorable thing to do." 
(Jim C)
Action Point
I have always enjoyed Proverbs because they have so many answers for our lives. It is like the Father passing down information to his children. There is not one verse that you cannot use or have already experienced in your life. 

When you think about it, honor is truly deserved for those who earn it. Honorable men and women like those who serve in our military, they serve with honor. We are honored that they do. We are protected by women and men who have honor. Honor is fitting for them.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Limits on fish and game are put there for reasons. They are there to help and to protect the resource that we are so blessed by God to hunt and fish. A lot of times there are no game officers there to check your catch or how many ducks you killed. As sportsmen and as Christians, that does NOT matter, we must obey the laws, set the proper example and be honorable men and women.