Tuesday, January 3, 2012












January 3, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . He Shall Be Like A Tree Planted By The Rivers Of Water (MQ) 
Bible Study Verses
Psalm 1:1-3
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor stands in the path of sinners, nor sits in the seat of the scornful;  but his delight is in the Law of the LORD,       and in His Law he meditates day and night.  He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; and whatever he does shall prosper. (NKJV)

Thoughts
I want to be this man delighting in the law of the Lord and meditating on it day and night. I want to be the oak by the stream that looks so magnificent because of the constant flow and nourishment from the water and life that surrounds it. I want my life to count for something and prosper in whom I am as a believer in Christ.

Hanging above my desk is a picture of Jesus talking with a man at his desk. This scripture is on the picture, and is an every-day reminder that He is with me and is my guide as I seek to bring honor to Him.
(Glen D)

Action Point
Where are you planted? With whom do you walk?

Is our delight coming from the law of the Lord day and night; or is the world and distractions from the enemy moving us away from the streams of water that provide the nourishment for a consistent walk with Jesus Christ?

Remember that Christ remains right there with us--in the field or out of the field, everyday, as we move toward Him or away from honoring Him.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When walking by a stream or creek, look for large healthy trees that you can use as landmarks to help guide you back to camp, or even for a great location to set up for your next outing!