Sunday, January 19, 2014













January 15 , 2014   

Today's Photograph . . . . Petroglyphs (Wes W)
Bible Study Verse
I Kings 3:14
"And if you stay on course, keeping your eye on the life-map and the God-signs as your father David did, I'll also give you a long life." (Message
 
Thoughts
The above desert bighorn sheep petroglyph is high on a mountain by some natural water collecting rock holes, similar to a bath tub. I just reasoned from those long ago signs that some Indian while waiting to ambush supper when the sheep came to water, would hide under cover while drawing on the rocks. I put that in my memory bank in case I ever want to hunt one. Thanks for the sign fellow hunter. 
(Wes W)

Action Point
This was God's promise to Solomon. Instead of asking God for riches, honor, and long life, he asked for a discerning and God-listening heart. Now as a man a few thousand years later I can grasp that, reason it, and apply it to my life today. I will follow the God-signs.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Signs are all around us, buck rubs, tracks in the dirt, arrow heads, claw marks on trees, petroglyphs, ruins, wallows, signs of a past forest fire, and signs of the past flood. Keep your eye on the signs.