Tuesday, January 22, 2013















January 22, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Stunned When I Look Over My Shoulder At The Crossroad  (MQ) 
Our hearts are heavy with today marking the 40th anniversary of the Roe vs Wade and Doe vs Bolton terminating millions of innocent babies each year. Now we are forced to pay for this with our tax dollars. America is not as civilized as we'd like to imagine. How long will God allow America to destroy the innocent without reaping what we have sown?
 
Bible Study Verse
Mark 14:27
"You will all fall away," Jesus told them, "For it is written:  'I will strike the shepherd, and the sheep will be scattered.' " (NIV)

Thoughts
Let discuss forgiveness. Jesus knew through the Father that the disciples, as close as they were to Him, would leave Him. Yet He chose to forgive them. Jesus knew that we as humans were not perfect. Man did not stick by Him then, and even today we "fall away." 

I am as much to blame as the next "Christian".  As I walk down the road getting caught up in my own world, I am suddenly stunned that when I look over my shoulder at the crossroads of an event. How I could have ever left Jesus at the bus stop! No wonder that event became difficult, frustrating, and disheartening. 

The best way always has been and always will be to ask Jesus to guide us. Trust Him and see that rocky roads are made smooth and life, although still tough, can be weathered with Jesus by our side. We walk away; He waits for us to come back. We ask for forgiveness time and time again, He gives us that and His grace. We become scattered; He waits for our return. This my friend, is the God we serve. How awesome is He!! He loves us that much and always excited upon our return.
(Jim C)

Action Point
When you go through a rough patch and things get difficult and seem to be spiraling out of control, STOP! Take a deep breath and look up with your heart and eyes open.  "God it is me! I need you because I cannot do this on my own. I need your guidance strength and compassion. Come into my heart and calm this storm. Please guide and get me through this!"  

When you ask God for help, He will never let you down. Realize the answer and the assistance you receive may not be what you expected. But, it will be what God sees best for you, not what you feel is best for you. That my friends will be the perfect outcome. Believe that and see what God has waiting for you!!!
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Hybrid Stripers are an incredible fighting fish that strike and fight extremely hard. They chase bait to the surface and explode in frenzy. Top water lures, such as "walking" baits and "popper" style lures with a chrome finish to represent baitfish, can be deadly on these predators.  Be ready for incredible strikes and adjust your drag, you'll need to!!!!