Monday, January 7, 2013















January 7, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . He Will Do It   (NPS)
Bible Study Verses
Psalm 88:1-3  
Lord, you are the God Who saves me; day and night I cry out to You. May my prayer come before You; turn Your ear to my cry. I am overwhelmed with troubles and my life draws near to death. (NIV)

Thoughts
Now I admit this is not the most cheerful of verses. However, there are days when some of you as well as me feel this way. My soul is full of trouble and I hurt for God to hear me. 

When those days come upon us, the best medicine is to go to your knees in prayer to God. The overwhelming feeling of mercy I have felt when I have asked God to heal the hurt has made it easier to get up and the warming my heart has experienced cannot be experienced, but through His Son. 

There is real hope in Jesus!!!
(Jim C)

Action Point
Heart felt pain; the kind that hurts to your core is never easy. I promise you that when you bring your pain to God and ask Him to help you to overcome it, He will do it. 

Keep your eyes on Him, for He is the strength to get us through any and everything!!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
When storing your fishing reels for the season, back the pressure off the drags. The springs will not be compressed for long periods of time and be ready, willing, and able when your season kicks into high gear.