Thursday, January 31, 2013














January 31, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . It May Not Be About You   (NPS)
Bible Study Verse
Exodus 15:1-2 
Then Moses and the Israelites sang this song to the Lord:  "I will sing to the Lord, for He is highly exalted. Both horse and driver He has hurled into the sea.  The Lord is my Strength and my Defense; He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him." (NIV)

Thoughts
The horse the rider and the entire Egyptian army!  I always loved seeing that part while watching Charlton Heston in "The Ten Commandments."  One of my favorite movies of all time. I love seeing God kick butt.  

Throughout the Bible, God uses the small, the weak and the somewhat insignificant to showcase His awesome deeds.  This should stand as proof to all of you that if needed God can use anyone of us to reach someone to be saved for Him.  A true honor for sure!
(Jim C)

Action Point
Never doubt that God can and will use your experiences in life to not only show you something, but to illustrate a point or "spark" something in someone else.  

If you're not sure why something is happening to you, remember it may NOT be about YOU!!! 
 
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Calling to Canada geese and being successful at it takes time and practice. Shortcuts do not exist. The language of the Canada goose is based on the cluck. Learn to cluck correctly and other pieces will fall into place.