Thursday, October 18, 2012












October 18, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . I Need To Look "Above" From Where I Was "Cut"   (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Isaiah 51:1-2
"Listen to me, you who pursue righteousness and who seek the Lord: look to the rock from which you were cut and to the quarry from which you were hewn; look to Abraham, your father, and to Sarah, who gave you birth. When I called him he was only one man, and I blessed him and made him many. (NIV)

Thoughts
This short verse, tells me to look inside at myself. It tells me to be accountable for whom I am. I want to seek the Lord because I know that with Him and through Him, I can be more like Him, which happens as we go through our trials in life. "The rock from which I was cut" I am a believer in the "most high" I am a cut above. Not that I should ever act that way but I should know I was made in God's image and because of that when life has its trials, I need to look up, I need to look "above" from where I was "cut".  We will get through and forge ahead!
(Jim C)

Action Point
On my internet show I strive to make sure the young viewers know about, honesty, integrity and accountability. I could tell them that, or I could show them that through my actions. I will never be perfect, but I know that God loves a cheerful giver and for my little part in this world I want young viewers to see the good in the outdoors. What it can give all of us. It's all of our responsibility to pass on what we know!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Fishing season is right around the corner. When fishing a body of water right after a cold winter, remember to look for the north of northwest area of the lake or pond you are fishing. That area will warm first and give you a better chance of catching some fish during this time of year.