Wednesday, October 10, 2012
















October10, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . You Will Get Out Of Your Walk In Christ What You Invest In It   (Jack M)
Bible Study Verse 
Mark 13:35
"Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back-whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn." (NIV)

Thoughts
Maintenance free house!! At least that seems to be what someone thought. If you look closely at this picture you will see that this house was built pretty well. The foundations seem to still be in pretty good shape. The floor line is straight and true. Even the roofline looks relatively good.
(Jack M) 

Action Point
What happened to this place? What is the story? Did the owners die? Did she lose it in a financial reversal? Did old age overcome him till he could not care for it any longer?

The evident disrepair in this house can be a challenge to us: 
  • Where am I spiritually? 
  • Have I maintained my devotional life ? 
  • Am I reading my Bible and praying every day? 
  • Do I regularly attend a church where the Bible is clearly taught and people try to follow its guidelines? 
  • Am I trying to maintain my spiritual house without any upkeep, input, investment or effort? 
  • Do I think my spiritual house is maintenance free?

You will get out of your walk in Christ what you invest in it. That is an irrefutable law of the harvest. You will find returned more of the same that you planted.

Plant a healthy walk with the Lord. Put it in the schedule. Make the time. Maintain a strong walk with Christ.

One motivation t is that Jesus is coming again. Real soon!!!  Be ready!!! If you are not a believer, put your faith in Him today. If you are a believer, grow in that personal love relationship He invites you to enjoy and that He desires.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
It's deer season in most of North America. Make sure that your tree stands are in order. Check the bolts, tree spikes, supports, ladders, safety harnesses, and all that is involved in being safe. Maintain all the other needed equipment. Don't use another's stand without making sure of its safety and soundness. I learned that lesson the hard way. A stand broke, I fell, and I was blessed not to be paralyzed for life. My 8 day hospital stay reminded me of my negligence.