Saturday, October 20, 2012












October 19, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . He Never Tires Of Hearing From Me  (Suzanne S)
Bible Study Verse  
Jeremiah 31:35
This is what the Lord says, He who appoints the sun to shine by day, Who decrees the moon and stars to shine by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar - the Lord Almighty is His name. (NIV)

Thoughts
Ok so you had a bad day, so you had a bad week and maybe even longer, have you asked God to intervene?  No, and why not?  God does not care how big your problems are, they are all small compared to HIM!  

I hear people say, I don't want to ask God that, or it's my problem.  How arrogant is that?   God appoints the sun to shine, the moon to light the night and you think He wouldn't help you?

ALL OF YOU are more important to GOD.  Ask the Lord to help you with your situation; He will NEVER let you down.
(Jim C)

Action Point
Many times in my life situations have arisen, that I have no control over. I would be lost without Jesus. "God, it's me Jim. Do you have a minute? HELP!!!" God is amazing and I know this because He never tires of hearing from me. He is that powerful hand that rests on my shoulder saying, "I'm here Jim, and I got this one!" Thank God for GOD!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Get over the "old wives tale" of summer dog days. Fish still have to eat and survive. The hot weather affects our mentality more than it does their instinct. Just go fishing . .