Saturday, October 20, 2012
















October 20, 2012   

Today's Photograph . . . . God Will Never Let You Down   (Suzanne S)
Bible Study Verse
Joshua 1:1-3
After the death of Moses the servant of the Lord, the Lord said to Joshua son of Nun, Moses' aide:  "Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to them-to the Israelites.  I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. (NIV)

Thoughts
Ok, the first thing I'm thinking if I am Joshua is what in the world am I going to do now? Imagine his stress level, his nervousness and his concern.  Even in the face of the Lord, Joshua had to be nervous!
(Jim C)

Action Point
As the scriptures go on to tell us: God tells Joshua to be "strong and courageous ....I will be with you."  

You can all be sure of this that if you ask God for the strength to get through any situation and put your faith in HIM, He will get you through.  When you come out of your valley of darkness, you will be a shining light.  God will never let you down!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Hosting and filming for an outdoor show I get to see some incredible scenes through the lens of a camera. Take a moment today, go outside and take a deep breath. Look toward the sky and know God sees you and loves you. This is not just a tip, it's a fact that will warm your heart.