Sunday, December 29, 2013

















December 27, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Watch Those Who Go Along With The Crowd  (Mike T)
Bible Study Verse
Jeremiah 20:13
Sing to the Lord! Give praise to the Lord! He rescues the life of the needy from the hands of the wicked. (NIV)
 
Thoughts
With the greed and power struggle that is going on in the world today, we must stay focused on God. Politicians with their lies to take over, control and deceive, their fake lofty promises to rescue us from ourselves they are wicked my friends and at times we all seem helpless to defend against the criminals that were elected to represent us. 
 
The war is on and it's real. However, as I read a note from a friend the other day he brought up this point, "I know how it ends," he said. "I skipped to the back of the book and we win!" 
 
He was right you know, God tells us evil men will run out all just people.  However in the end my friends, in the end, the righteous will be victorious. We have that promise from GOD!
(Jim C)
Action Point
I have never been one to go along with the crowd. I stand on my own, reason on my own and look at the world around me. 
 
Watch those who go along with the crowd, they want those false idols for one reason only. The reason is so that someone will provide the earthly things they all desire. All those desires will fade and become worthless with time. They live for the moment they live for the greed. They do not really live, they merely exist. 
 
God has made us a better promise and one no man can ever live up to.
Sportsmen's Tip of the Day 
Hunting takes on a whole new meaning when you involve kids. Deer, duck and pheasant hunting become so much better. Take a kid hunting and give him or her a memory to remember for life.