Tuesday, April 16, 2013












April 16, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Mom Will Be Back (MQ)
Our hearts are heavy for the tragedy in Boston. Please join us in surrounding these victims and families with prayer. Only the healing presence of Christ will make miracles out of their pain and suffering as He can and will. God bless each of you.
 
Bible Study Verses
Hebrews 5:13-14 
Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil. (NIV)

Thoughts 
The renewing of Spring: Buffalo calves are first to arrive in my area; not long after, the elk, deer, and antelope start giving birth to their young. 

Those babies depend on their mother for nourishing milk and for protection from predators. As they mature they will rely less on their mother's milk and start to enjoy the food God has provided for them. They will become fleet of foot, able to avoid potential predators. 
(Ron T) 

Action Point 
When I first became a believer in Jesus Christ, I was like a baby in my understanding. I think back to that time--amazing how much I did not know. Through time in God's word, fellowship with other Christians, and a good Bible-based church, my maturity level has and is continuing to increase. That's how it works in nature and that's how it works in our Christian walk with God.

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Every year I get calls from people saying they have found an orphaned fawn. Sometimes they will even bring the baby to my office. I explain that the mother will often leave her youngster bedded down when she goes off to feed. Please help spread the word: if you or someone you know comes across a fawn alone, just leave it be; mom will be back.