Sunday, April 7, 2013















April 7, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . God Does Some Of His Best Work In Our Lives In Times Of Difficulty (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Psalms 38:15
LORD, I wait for you; you will answer, Lord my God. (NIV)
Thoughts
Over the years, there is a phrase that has crept into my family's deer hunting vocabulary: "Prime Time." When my kids or I are swapping stories of our hunts, we'll often try to find out the time that someone sighted their deer.
We have named the last half hour before dark as "prime time." It is the time that we wait for, the time that we most often see our deer, and the time that we might just get a glimpse of the elusive "big buck."
During prime time, our senses are heightened. Personally, I stand up in my tree stand with my bow ready to be drawn. No noises are made! I wait and listen! Anything that moves in the woods during that last twilight has my full attention. It's the best time of the day for our hunts! 
(Dave M)
Action Point
There are certain times in our lives where God can speak to us clearly. Unfortunately, these times are often accompanied by incredibly trying and difficult situations - loss of a job, loss of a loved one, or a broken relationship.
As much as we may want to turn away from God during these times and try to dig ourselves out of whatever our hole is, don't! This is prime time!!!

God does some of His best work in our lives in times of difficulty. Let me encourage you to trust and rely on God entirely. Listen to Him as He speaks to you. Pray that your spiritual senses will be heightened to what God desires to do with you during this time. It's "prime time!!!" Just listen and be obedient!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Find a local food bank to donate your deer, elk, moose, or fish to. There are many folks out there right now who need a helping hand. Be the hand of Jesus to your community!