Tuesday, April 30, 2013
















April 30, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . .  Life Is Tough No Matter Who You Are  (MQ)
Bible Study Verses
"Sir," the invalid replied, "I have no one to help me into the pool when the water is stirred. While I am trying to get in, someone else goes down ahead of me."  Then Jesus said to him, "Get up! Pick up your mat and walk." (NIV)

Thoughts
I can see this from two points of view.  Ok I'm the guy on the mat and my day is not going good.  The guy has obviously had a tough life as it is, this day was no different till Jesus saw him.

"Get up grab your mat and go!" Now my day just got a whole lot better.  This guy is the real deal, who can just say, "get up." I did and I was walking!

Now imagine there are other people standing around and they see this.  Talk about the gossip circles going crazy.  People's mouths must have dropped into the sand!!
(Jim C)

Action Point
Now I see something else from this short story.  Life is tough.  No matter who you are, Life has its ups and downs.  That's Life! It's not perfect and it's not meant to be.  We are not here for comfort, we are here for character development.  To bring us closer to God.  When you have faith such as this man did, great things will happen.  Now as back then, they will happen with Jesus!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Changing weather conditions can be tough on any fisherman. Slow down your approach and cover the water more thoroughly. The next bite you get can key you in to the entire day.