Monday, April 29, 2013
















April 29, 2013   

Today's Photograph . . . . Sometimes We Get In The Way Of The Problem By Trying To Be The Solution  (MQ) 
Bible Study Verses
John 5:16-19
So, because Jesus was doing these things on the Sabbath, the Jewish leaders began to persecute Him. In His defense Jesus said to them, "My Father is always at His work to this very day, and I too am working." For this reason they tried all the more to kill Him; not only was He breaking the Sabbath, but He was even calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.
Jesus gave them this answer: "Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself; He can do only what He sees His Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does. (NIV)

Thoughts
All this was going on and imagine the Pharisees of the day. They were as arrogant and all-knowing as our politicians are today! They would use anything and anyone to get the point across about how good "they" were and what "they" were doing was for the good of all.

The answer was right in front of them, but they were too boastful and arrogant to see Jesus. Sound familiar? It should, it's happening again right now!
(Jim  C)

Action Point
We all have this problem, myself included. Sometimes we get in the way of the problem by trying to be the solution. 

Sometimes we truly need to sit back, look at what's going on, and realize that it's not about us. Try that next time and see if the answer comes by taking yourself out of the equation.

Sportsmens Tip of the Day
I get asked all the time what my favorite lure color is and how I choose it. My favorite color is chosen simply by water clarity. The clearer the water, the more natural the color I use. The more stained or muddy the water, I choose a more contrasting color. If my choice is successful, that becomes my favorite color for that time.