Thursday, April 25, 2013














April 25, 2013  

Today's Photograph . . . .  Their Actions Unknown To Any Other   (MQ)
Bible Study Verse
Isaiah 6:5
Then I said, "It's all over! I am doomed, for I am a sinful man. I have filthy lips, and I live among a people with filthy lips. Yet I have seen the King, the Lord of Heaven's Armies." (NLT)

Thoughts
Completely camouflaged from head to toe, I sat in my place of ambush!  I thought I was the complete predator, the ultimate hunter!  I thought I was undetected, unseen, ready to pounce upon any opportunity given me by the unsuspecting prey.

But, I was wrong!  A hen turkey came walking into the setup.  Next thing I knew, she had me pegged!  I was busted!  I was found out!  I was exposed!
(Jack M)

Action Point
There are many in the world who think that God does not see and know.  They think their sin is hidden; their actions unknown to any other.  

But, they are wrong.  God does know.  We are indeed BUSTED!  As Isaiah found out in the passage above, we are unclean.  "Doomed.  It's all over."  [(NLT) paraphrased by the author for emphasis.] If you are still in your sin, you are BUSTED!!!

Realize and agree with God that you are unclean, a sinner who needs forgiveness.  Accept God's remedy for sin.  Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved!!!

Sportsmen's Tip of the Day
Use your favorite scent killing routine, or develop one for use in hunting, especially when hunting with archery equipment.  It may not make you scent free, but it will help out most of the time.